The Mission of UF/IFAS is to develop knowledge in agricultural, human and natural resources and to make that knowledge accessible to sustain and enhance the quality of human life. While extending into every community of the state, UF/IFAS has developed an international reputation for its accomplishments in teaching, research, and extension.
Posts by BLOGS.IFAS:
- Environmental Management alum highlights working at Florida DEP
- Re-Tracing a Century of Research at the UF/IFAS NFREC-Quincy
- We need to hear from YOU!
- Golden Raintree – They’re colorful BUT…
- Take the pledge – Prevent “muhly mutilation!”
- Top 5 Reasons You Should Check Your Sprinklers NOW!
- UF Researchers Work to Save Pesto!
- Shellhouse Appointed to Board of Directors for National Agricultural Organization
- Searching for (and finding!) fireflies… right here in Pasco County!
- What are those little black discs?