It’s Easy to Get Started
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has launched myRA (my Retirement Account), a new retirement savings account that can help people start saving for their future. If you don’t have access to a retirement savings plan through your job, myRA could be a good option for you.
Why Try a myRA Account?
myRA was developed to remove common barriers that keep people from saving. It’s simple, safe and affordable.
- No cost or fees to open and maintain an account
- Contribute an amount you choose every payday ($2, $20, $200 – whatever fits your budget!)
- myRA will not lose money
- The investment is backed by the U.S. Treasury
- If you change jobs, the account stays with you, and you can contribute from multiple employers
- Withdraw the money you put in without tax and penalty
Visit http://www.myRA.treasury.gov to learn more, and start saving today.
For more information about America Saves, visit their website!