4th Annual Beekeepers workshop & Trade show November 14th & 15th
The Florida State Beekeepers, Central Panhandle, Chipola, and Tupelo Beekeepers Associations, in partnership with the Florida Department of Agriculture, and UF/IFAS Extension, are proud to offer the 4th annual Beekeepers Workshop & Trade-show November 14th & 15th! This event will provide hands-on educational opportunities including interaction with expert beekeepers, open hive demonstrations, vendors, and more! This event will be held at the UF/IFAS Extension Washington County Office, 1424 Jackson Avenue, Chipley, FL 32428, 850-638-6180
Time: 8:00 to 3:30
- Tradeshow from 8:00 to 9:30
- Presentations, open hive demonstrations, and more from 9:30 to 3:30
Six Hands-On Demonstration Topics offered each day!
(Choose 3 stations to see each day)
- Beekeeping Equipment Assembly
- Hive Inspection Biology/Disease
- Splitting the hive
- Queen rearing
- Honey Extraction
- Transporting Beehives
- $25 for one day or $40 for both days per person.
- $10 age 12 and under each day.
- Late fee of $10.00 after November 5th.
FOR COMPLETE AGENDA AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL YOUR LOCAL UF/IFAS EXTENSION OFFICE, WASHINGTON COUNTY EXTENSION 850-638-6180, OR CALHOUN COUNTY EXTENSION 850-674-8323.
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT THIS WEBSITE: http://nwdistrict.ifas.ufl.edu/phag/2014/10/10/beekeeping-in-the-panhandle-4th-annual-workshop-tradeshow/