Are you ready to TAKE CONTROL and REDUCE your cancer risk?
Take control of your health with nine information-packed modules that take you through:
- cancer basics
- warning signs and early detection
- importance of physical activity
- reading food labels
- increasing cancer-fighting foods such as cruciferous vegetables in your diet
- incorporating healthier ingredients and recipes into your diet
- specific cancer risks associated with HPV, tobacco use and exposure to UV rays.
This program is offered for free through the University of Florida IFAS Extension and you can enroll at any time.