Skip to main content

BMP Certification for Fertilizer License

As of January 1, 2014 those who apply fertilizer “For Hire” must have a specialized license to do so.  In order to apply for the license, you must have obtained a Best Management Practices Certificate. The certificate is awarded to those who complete a 5 hour training and pass the exam.  If you are one of those who need to complete this process, the next opportunity is Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at the Okaloosa County Extension office in Crestview.  For more information: 22514 CV

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *