Rick is the Sea Grant Extension Agent for Escambia County. His programs include topics on coastal invasive and nuisance species, restoring habitat and fisheries, monitoring water quality and biological indicators, and enhancing marine literacy for the community. He is a native of Pensacola and enjoys a variety of outdoor recreation activities with his family.
Posts by Rick O'Connor:
- Sea Grant Notes – July 3, 2020
- Are We Being Invaded by Cuban Treefrogs? Maybe…
- Year of the Turtle 2020 – the Florida Cooters
- Sea Grant Notes – June 26, 2020
- Embrace the Gulf 2020 – the bivalves
- How are the Nutrients in Our Bay?
- Sea Grant Notes – June 19, 2020
- 2020 The Year of the Turtle – Florida Red-bellied Turtle
- Sea Grant Notes – June 12, 2020
- Embrace the Gulf 2020 – the snails and slugs