Rick is the Sea Grant Extension Agent for Escambia County. His programs include topics on coastal invasive and nuisance species, restoring habitat and fisheries, monitoring water quality and biological indicators, and enhancing marine literacy for the community. He is a native of Pensacola and enjoys a variety of outdoor recreation activities with his family.
Posts by Rick O'Connor:
- Sea Grant Notes – August 14, 2020
- Hey Man – It’s Scallop Season!
- Marine Mammals
- Sea Grant Notes – Aug 7, 2020
- Sea Grant Notes – July 31, 2020
- Sea Grant Notes – July 24, 2020
- Sea Grant Notes – Jul 17, 2020
- Year of the Turtle – the Gopher Tortoise
- Sea Grant Notes – July 10, 2020
- Embrace the Gulf 2020 – the cephalopods