Rick is the Sea Grant Extension Agent for Escambia County. His programs include topics on coastal invasive and nuisance species, restoring habitat and fisheries, monitoring water quality and biological indicators, and enhancing marine literacy for the community. He is a native of Pensacola and enjoys a variety of outdoor recreation activities with his family.
Posts by Rick O'Connor:
- The Changing Climate – Part 2 (2010-2020)
- Six Rivers CISMA Dirty Dozen Invasive Species of the Month – Lionfish
- Eels of the Florida Panhandle
- Six Rivers CISMA EDRR Invasive Species of the Month – Hydrilla
- The Changing Climate: Part 1
- Six Rivers Dirty Dozen Invasive Species of the Month – Chinese Mimosa
- What Happen to the Bay Scallops?
- Tarpon in the Florida Panhandle
- 2021 Escambia County Scallop Search Results
- Six Rivers EDRR Invasive Species of the Month – Green Mussels