A huge Gator fan, Brad grew up in Gainesville, loves movies, sports and finding great stories to tell. He also derives great satisfaction from completing the New York Times crossword puzzle.
Posts by firstname.lastname@example.org:
- UF expert: As planet warms, staple crops likely to decline
- UF/IFAS Tropical REC still recovering, 25 years after Hurricane Andrew
- It’s tougher to reproduce when you change diets – just like a bug
- UF scientists work on the ‘essence’ of better-tasting tomato juice
- Sibling termites take care of kids while moms and dads produce millions more
- UF expert: Back to school may mean healthier meals
- UF scientists to help California, Florida growers control dangerous avocado pathogen
- UF expert offers ways to cut “screen time” as kids return to school
- UF expert offers ways for parents, children to cope with back-to-school stress
- Can Florida mosquitoes transmit new strains of painful chikungunya virus?