Kristie Popa is the 4-H Extension Agent in Charlotte County. She received her bachelor's degree in Elementary Education from Florida Gulf Coast University and her Master's Degree in Agricultural Education and Communication from the University of Florida. She works with staff adult volunteers to provide high-quality educational programs for youth in the county through in-school programming, community clubs and more. You can contact Kristie at kpopa [at] ufl [dot] edu or call (941) 833-3836.
Posts by kpopa:
- County Events: Planning Your Presentation: Intro, Body & Summary
- County Events: Choosing a Topic & Title
- County Events: Rules & Time Requirements
- County Events, How Can You Participate?
- Let’s Get Organized
- Celebrating the Outdoors
- Invest In Yourself
- Club Officer Spotlight: Sergeant at Arms
- Club Officer Spotlight: Historian