Abbey Tharpe is the 4-H Extension Agent for Taylor County. Abbey specializes in Summer Camping, Bullying Prevention, and has recently started a 4-H After School Program. She has been an Extension Agent for the past 5 years.
Posts by Tharpe:
- Parent Guided/Student Driven Plan for High Schoolers
- Taylor 4H Member Shares Swine Knowledge
- There is No WiFi in the Woods, But a Better Connection
- Cherry Lake Day Camp – Where Learning Meets Fun
- Creative Kids in the Kitchen
- 4-H County Events in a National Pandemic
- Homeshooling: Survival Mode
- What Motivates Your 4-H Volunteers?
- Do Kids Get Brain Drain from Too Much Screen Time
- 4-H Agriculture Day: Why It’s Important for Kids to Understand about Agriculture and Natural Resources