Sarah Bostick is the Agriculture Agent in Sarasota County and Interim Agriculture Agent in DeSoto County. She farmed for sixteen years, has a background in produce distribution, and is deeply committed to supporting farmers and ranchers.
Posts by sarahbostick:
- Federal, state officials warn about unexpected seed packet shipments
- COVID-19 and general agriculture updates: July 24th
- COVID-19 agriculture updates: July 12th
- COVID-19 agriculture updates: June 23rd
- Air potato beetle larvae: new orders are on hold
- The importance of wildness
- COVID-19 and general agriculture updates: June 18
- Hurricane season with horses: stay or evacuate?
- Smutgrass factsheet
- COVID-19 and general agriculture updates: June 2