Good morning DeSoto and Sarasota County Producers!
Three quick things for you today: an archive of all the emails I am sending you, a live webinar TODAY at NOON on the USDA Families Food Box Program, and the re-opening of the PPP loan.
- You can find an archive of nearly all the emails I have sent you over the last month on this website: https://blogs.ifas.ufl.edu/sarasotaco/tag/covidagupdate/.
- We converted all but a few of the emails into a blog format. They are all organized on this website by date.
- The attachments that were sent via email are available at the bottom of each blog post.
- We will continue to archive all of the emails to this blog series so that you can much more easily find what you are looking for.
- Feel free to share the link with anyone and everyone who might benefit from the information.
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS) will host a webinar Tuesday, April 28, 2020, at noon ET to discuss technical details of the Request for Proposal for the Farmers to Families Food Box Program.
- The conference will be held via Zoom at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.zoomgov.com_j_1602561314&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=6x5Bsf6VN00E93LzHNiF40sfxEaUy-U89eDkpF1CmOs&m=ab7Q_OUyVyzVL9NkFoVUJrDJ8E0hwO0c3qzr4H56rVk&s=H6VCH9vk_30YgJkAmf1o4qqEzUrRW5z-FdQF9n8x6gI&e= ;
- Or join by phone at US: +1-669-254-5252 or +1-646-828-7666, Webinar ID: 160 256 1314.
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Resumes April 27, 2020.
- The SBA will resume accepting PPP applications from participating lenders.
- Here’s the website with all the details: https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options/paycheck-protection-program
All my best to all of you,