Lori Wiggins is the Family and Consumer Sciences Agent in Taylor County. Her major program areas are Nutrition and Food Safety. She has been an Extension Agent for 20 years.
Posts by Lori Wiggins:
- February Marks American Heart Month
- Healthy Superbowl Recipes That Won’t Leave You Feeling Sacked
- New Year, New You?!?!
- Back to School: Smoothies on the Go
- How to Make Social Distancing More Fun for Kids at Home
- During This Unprecedented Time of Social Distancing, Try Cooking With Your Kids
- Weekend Backpack Program……Feeding One Child at a Time
- To Keto or Not to Keto…That Is the Question
- Keeping the Weight Off…..For Good
- Health Promotion in Communities of Faith