Caroline is a science communication specialist at the Mid-Florida Research and Education Center. On the weekends you can find Caroline at the springs with her husband and daughter, in her garden or studying, as she is pursuing a PhD in the Agricultural Education and Communication department.
Posts by Caroline Warwick:
- Wild Weeds: Friends or Foes?
- Brian Pearson Wins Teaching Scholar Honors from NACTA
- Weed of the Week: Skunkvine
- MREC Plant Clinic Reopening to Commercial Clientele
- Weed of the Week: Eclipta
- Online CEUs: Diseases of Ornamentals and Fungicide Resistance Training
- MREC Faculty Member Catherine Campbell Awarded SEEDIT Grant
- Weed of the Week: Chickweed
- MREC Updates: Letter from the Center Director
- MREC Graduate Student Awarded by Garden Communicators Association