Jackie Lebouitz is the Water Resources Program Assistant at UF/IFAS Extension and Sustainability Sarasota County. She works on developing tools and programs for the county to help raise awareness of water conservation strategies.
Posts by Jackie Lebouitz:
- Fats, oils, and grease – oh, my!
- Hooking up to reclaimed water
- Free online water conservation course
- Advanced wastewater treatment (AWT)
- Lakes Appreciation Month
- FREE water! Tips for reducing irrigation during rainy season
- Wipes in our water
- Reasons for water reuse
- An Introduction to Water Conservation