Dr. Jennifer Gillett-Kaufman is a UF/IFAS Extension Scientist (70% Extension, 20% Teaching, 10% Research) in the Entomology and Nematology Department. Her Extension program focuses on the development and utilization of educational material for county Extension faculty and agricultural and urban clientele. She is the Featured Creatures project coordinator and editor. Her ancillary projects include activities relating to olive pest management, community sustainability, agricultural biosecurity, landscape IPM, and school IPM. She is responsible for teaching four courses: Grant Writing, Landscape Integrated Pest Management, Insects in Italy, and Insect Vectors of Plant Pathogens.
Posts by Jennifer Gillett-Kaufman:
- Jeepers creepers what are all these creatures? See our new UF/IFAS Featured Creatures!
- What is this bug? It is time to explore tiny but new UF/IFAS Featured Creatures!
- Why do I always find these silver bugs crawling inside of cardboard boxes?
- What are these specks of dirt climbing up my walls?
- I found some bed bugs in my house. Can I use bleach to kill bed bugs?
- I have things that move in my birdbath. What are they?
- I found worms with a spike for a tail on my tomatoes. What are they?
- Do wasps have any benefits at all?
- I keep my house clean, so why am I still finding ants?
- What are these tents?