I think I’m having health problems related to bugs.

As much as we’d like to help, we’re not physicians and so it would be irresponsible for us to try to diagnose a medical problem. The best thing for you to do is discuss your symptoms with your primary care provider or a dermatologist.

If your skin itches and there’s no obvious cause, this resource can help you when you meet with your health-care provider.


For more BugWeek information and activities, visit the website.

If you have questions that weren’t answered by the FAQ, contact us or contact your local Extension office.



Avatar photo
Posted: May 6, 2014

Category: Health & Nutrition, UF/IFAS, UF/IFAS Extension, Work & Life
Tags: Bug, BugWeek, Entomology, FAQ, Health, Insects

Subscribe For More Great Content

IFAS Blogs Categories