As the Natural Resources Agent for UF/IFAS Extension Polk County, I work on educational programming related to Polk County's natural resources and environment.
Posts by Shannon Carnevale:
- “Florida’s Most Recognizable Reptile, the American Alligator” – A new episode from Naturally Florida!
- Lightning Safety for Floridians
- How to Create a Firefly Oasis
- Where to Find Florida Fireflies
- Webinar Series: Florida Arbor Day Celebration
- Polk County’s Invasive Amphibians (Webinar Opportunity)
- Webinar: Integrating biological control with current Brazilian peppertree management (Online CEU opportunity)
- Wildlife of Florida: A Webinar Series
- Commonly Confused Owls in Florida
- Go a little “greener” this year, consider a Florida native Christmas Tree