Residential Horticulture Agent & Master Gardener Volunteer Coordinator at UF/IFAS Extension Polk County.
Posts by Anne Yasalonis:
- Herbs: A Series of Helpful Fact Sheets
- Fallen Oak Leaves Make a Great Mulch
- What does frost and freeze damage look like?
- Florida Friendly Demonstration Garden at UF/IFAS Extension Polk County
- Spring Plant Sale
- Planning your Spring Vegetable Garden
- Bees and Wasps: What to know and when to be concerned
- Garden Guide and Journal Available for Sale
- Suspicious Seed Packets New Updates From FDACS
- Growing Happy Houseplants