Susan is an editor at UF/IFAS Communications. Since March 2020 she has made five loaves of challah, New York-style pizza, Detroit-style pizza, pan pizza, brown butter carrot cake, blueberry chocolate cake, strawberry shortcake, sans rival cake, Swiss buttercream frosting, French buttercream frosting, whipped cream mascarpone frosting, innumerable chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal cookies, meringue cookies, marmalade, and yogurt.
Posts by Susan Gildersleeve:
- Tegus in Florida
- Butterfly Gardens for Florida
- Green Iguanas: The Changing Landscape
- Air Potato Leaf Beetles Knock Back a Troublesome Invasive Vine
- Hurricane Coming! Learn to Protect Your Forest
- Stock Assessment: Using Science to Protect Our Fisheries
- Bear Fences Help Beekeepers–and Bears!
- Plan a garden that saves you money
- Got Problem Frogs? EDIS Has Answers.
- Want more squash? Take care of your bees!