I am the Communications Specialist at UF/IFAS Citrus Research and Education Center located in Lake Alfred, Florida. Moved here after eight years as Assistant Vice President of UF/IFAS Communications. I love to talk about Florida citrus and all the brilliant scientists at UF/IFAS who work tirelessly to fight citrus greening and help Florida citrus growers produce the world's best citrus.
Posts by Ruth Borger:
- Help UF/IFAS deliver programs during the pandemic — take our survey!
- Subscribe to the UF/IFAS CREC Blog! Get the latest news FAST
- Lessons Learned While Conducting Rootstock Field Trials
- New Report Features Federally Funded UF/IFAS Citrus Research that Provides Economic Boost
- Honor Frontliners during National OJ Day May 4, 2020