I am the Communications Specialist at UF/IFAS Citrus Research and Education Center located in Lake Alfred, Florida. Moved here after eight years as Assistant Vice President of UF/IFAS Communications. I love to talk about Florida citrus and all the brilliant scientists at UF/IFAS who work tirelessly to fight citrus greening and help Florida citrus growers produce the world's best citrus.
Posts by Ruth Borger:
- Get to know– Ahmad Omar
- Get to know us — Jenn Jett
- Get to know us — Amit Levy
- Get to Know….Erik Roldan
- Get to know….Jen Dawson
- Effects of Homobrassinolide on HLB-Affected Citrus Trees
- State investment in scientific research is working
- Finding Natural Sweetness Enhancers in Citrus That May Lead to Citrus Beverages with Lower Sugar Content
- Why does fruit drop prematurely?
- Nutrient Management of HLB Affected Round Orange and Grapefruit