Dr. Katherine Clements is the Ecology and Natural Resources Educator for UF/IFAS Extension and Sustainability Sarasota County. Previously a practicing naturopathic physician with a background in environmental studies, she believes the health of the environment is intricately linked with our own health and well-being. She brings the love of all things natural to her position!
Posts by kclements:
- The necessity of nature
- Amber’s Adventures: The story of a summer internship
- Saving our feathered friends from window collisions
- The economics of wildlife observation
- Invasive species: Coming to a backyard near you!
- Spend a moment with a Florida Master Naturalist
- Suncoast chapter of Master Naturalists
- Herbal medicine: old or new?
- Alligators: nuisance or neighbors?