Dr. Katherine Clements is the Ecology and Natural Resources Educator for UF/IFAS Extension and Sustainability Sarasota County. Previously a practicing naturopathic physician with a background in environmental studies, she believes the health of the environment is intricately linked with our own health and well-being. She brings the love of all things natural to her position!
Posts by kclements:
- Celebrate a keystone species: make your yard gopher tortoise-friendly!
- Explore the world of birding, with the Explore Your World binoculars
- New research brings to light a novel threat to our native species
- Be-at-Home with Nature: What’s in your backyard challenge?
- Be-at-home with Nature series: Happy Gopher Tortoise Day!
- Be-at-home with Nature series: Great horned owls
- What… now I have to do science?
- Teenagers help out around the nest!
- Give the gift of nature, with a Master Naturalist class
- The necessity of nature