Shari Bresin is the Family and Consumer Sciences Agent for Pasco County Extension. Her program areas focus on health and wellness, including healthy eating, chronic disease prevention, and exercise; money management (budget counseling and group lessons); food safety; and food entrepreneurship. If you'd like to schedule a program or simply ask a question, please reach out to Shari: Sbresin@ufl.edu 352-518-0156
Posts by sbresin:
- Managing your Stimulus Check and Tax Refund
- Save for your Emergency Fund
- Pasco ServSafe Class in March
- Get FREE financial coaching!
- Emotional Eating and Weight Gain
- Don’t Use Your Emergency Savings for Holiday Shopping
- Plan Healthy Budget-Friendly Meals
- Eat and Stay Active
- Cooking at Home for Healthier Eating
- Are You Drinking Enough Water?