Lori Wiggins is the Family and Consumer Sciences Agent in Taylor County. Her major program areas are Nutrition and Food Safety. She has been an Extension Agent for 20 years.
Posts by Lori Wiggins:
- Benefits of Stretching and Flexibility Exercises
- Benefits of Physical Activity and COVID-19 Prevention
- Support Your Immune System with Vitamins and Minerals Presented by the “LIVE COVID SMART” Program
- Strengthen Your Defenses Against COVID-19 With Nutrition Presented by the “LIVE COVID SMART” Program
- Fall into Healthy Eating Habits
- February Marks American Heart Month
- Healthy Superbowl Recipes That Won’t Leave You Feeling Sacked
- New Year, New You?!?!
- Back to School: Smoothies on the Go
- How to Make Social Distancing More Fun for Kids at Home