Carol Roberts is a Community Resource Development Extension Agent working in St. Lucie County, Florida. She graduated from UF CALS in 2004 and is currently earning her M.S. degree in Extension Education. She has real-world experience in small business ownership and office management along with skills in educating and facilitation. Feel free to contact Carol by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posts by Carol Roberts:
- Tips to Overcome that Holiday Debt
- Fair Debt Collection Practices
- Good Food Connections Virtual Meet-Up is Back
- Is Owning a Business a Good Fit for Me?
- Economic Development – A Cautionary Tale
- The Value of a Decision
- Consumer Smarts – Know How to Maximize Your Buying Power
- Spending on Maintenance to Save in the Long Run
- Tax Season is Coming – Prepare for Preparation
- Love and Money: How to Lose Your Heart without Giving Away Your Wallet