Dr. Brett Bultemeier
Dr Brett Bultemeier is a double Gator grad, having received his MS and PhD in Agronomy from UF. Dr Bultemeier is the Assistant Extension Professor with the Pesticide Information Office and focuses on pesticide use and safety. His primary focus during his research was on aquatic invasive plant management and using herbicides for control. Before returning to UF in 2019, Dr. Bultemeier worked for 7 years in private industry focused on aquatic plant management as well as mosquito control.
Posts by Dr. Brett Bultemeier:
- Parts of a Label 7…How Do I Get Rid Of It?
- Parts of a Label 6…How Do I Use It?
- Parts of a Label 5…How Do I Protect Everything Else?
- Parts of a label 4…How Do I Keep It Off Me?
- Dicamba Stewardship Training
- Parts of a Label 3…What if it gets on me?
- Parts of a label 2…Is It Dangerous
- Parts of a Pesticide Label…What Is It?
- Pesticide Safety Education Month
- What is an EPA Biological Evaluation?