I am the Communications Specialist at UF/IFAS Citrus Research and Education Center located in Lake Alfred, Florida. Moved here after eight years as Assistant Vice President of UF/IFAS Communications. I love to talk about Florida citrus and all the brilliant scientists at UF/IFAS who work tirelessly to fight citrus greening and help Florida citrus growers produce the world's best citrus.
Posts by Ruth Borger:
- State investment in scientific research is working
- Finding Natural Sweetness Enhancers in Citrus That May Lead to Citrus Beverages with Lower Sugar Content
- Why does fruit drop prematurely?
- Nutrient Management of HLB Affected Round Orange and Grapefruit
- Ben Hill Griffin III, supporter of UF/IFAS, higher education and communities, passes at 78
- Generating HLB-Resistant Citrus Using Gene Editing
- In Memoriam: Gene Albrigo
- UF professor earns award from UF/IFAS Extension peers
- Help UF/IFAS deliver programs during the pandemic — take our survey!
- Subscribe to the UF/IFAS CREC Blog! Get the latest news FAST