Abbey Tharpe is the 4-H Extension Agent for Taylor County. Abbey specializes in Summer Camping, Bullying Prevention, and has recently started a 4-H After School Program. She has been an Extension Agent for the past 5 years.
Posts by Tharpe:
- Creative Kids in the Kitchen
- 4-H County Events in a National Pandemic
- Homeshooling: Survival Mode
- What Motivates Your 4-H Volunteers?
- Do Kids Get Brain Drain from Too Much Screen Time
- 4-H Agriculture Day: Why It’s Important for Kids to Understand about Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Living Their Best Life….at 4-H Camp Cherry Lake
- Kids Escape to Spa Camp
- Numerous Achievements Made by 4-H Livestock Club Members
- Taylor 4-H County Events