Florida Sea Grant is hosting a live event open to the public tomorrow to answer questions about impacts to coastal communities in the aftermath of Hurricane Ian.
UF/IFAS Florida Sea Grant experts will address questions related to boating safety, derelict vessels, water quality and how to support local fishing and aquaculture operations.
WHAT: A live, free, webinar to answer pressing questions coastal community members may have. Members of the public are encouraged to submit their questions ahead of time
WHEN: October 14 at 3 p.m. EST
WHO: Anyone may attend. Anyone living in coastal communities impacted by Hurricane Ian is encouraged to attend.
Panelists include the following UF/IFAS Extension Florida Sea Grant faculty:
- Scott Jackson, Bay County agent
- Andrew Ropicki, Marine Resource Economics Specialist
- Kate Rose, Charlotte County agent
- Michael Sipos, Collier County agent
- Armando Ubeda, Sarasota County agent
COST: Free to attend.