Dr. Brett Bultemeier
Dr Brett Bultemeier is a double Gator grad, having received his MS and PhD in Agronomy from UF. Dr Bultemeier is the Assistant Extension Professor with the Pesticide Information Office and focuses on pesticide use and safety. His primary focus during his research was on aquatic invasive plant management and using herbicides for control. Before returning to UF in 2019, Dr. Bultemeier worked for 7 years in private industry focused on aquatic plant management as well as mosquito control.
Posts by Dr. Brett Bultemeier:
- Pesticide Exposure: What Activities Can Lead to Exposure?
- Pesticide Exposure: Types and Symptoms
- Which Pesticide License Do I Need?
- The Heads Up On Roundup
- IPM: The Struggle in Defining a Strategy
- Beat the Heat Summer CEU Sale
- What’s the Buzz on Bees?
- Alone We Can Do So Little
- Pesticide Resistance: Does it Really Matter?
- Pesticide Record Keeping