Angel Granger is the Jackson County 4-H Agent. She has a BS in Agriculture with Animal Science Emphasis and a MS in Agriculture with Plant Science Emphasis. She specializes in in youth and volunteer development and youth animal science and agriculture.
Posts by Angel Granger:
- May Your Holidays Be Merry and Bright!
- For All These Things We Are Grateful
- Jackson 4-H Has Next Generation Dream Team
- Hearing Impairment Is No Obstacle for 4-H Youth
- National 4-H Week
- District 4-H Chick Chain Show
- Preparing for a Disaster – Keeping Your 4-H Project Animals Safe
- Jackson 4-H Updates
- Attention North Florida Fair Exhibitors – Livestock Ethics Training
- 40th Annual Jackson County Cattlemen’s Association Fed Cattle Show and Sale