Grantly Ricketts is an horticulture extension faculty with UF/IFAS Extension. He plans and implement educational programs in horticulture. His programs emphasize on nursery, sod production, green industry best management practices (GIBMP), water conservation and water quality. He also focuses on nutrient management in landscape, safe pesticide use, and pest management. He also provides continuing education credits (CEUs) for commercial pesticide and fertilizer applicators.
Posts by Grantly Ricketts:
- Landscape Bad Management Practices
- Fire Ants, The Common Enemy
- Florida Turfgrass Selection
- Is your Pesticides Working for you?
- Virtual Limited Review Class is offering Pesticide Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Controlling Brown Patch in the Lawn
- Water Conservation Tips for Landscapes
- Weed Management in Lawns
- Common Turfgrasses of Central Florida
- Scouting and Identifying Bad Bugs in the landscape