Anne Elise Creamer
4-H Extension Agent with UF/IFAS, Clay County. I received my Bachelors in Bio-Environmental Engineering at Cornell University and my PhD in Agricultural and Biological Engineering at the University of Florida. As a youth, I was an active 4-H member in Seminole County for 6 years.
Posts by Anne Elise Creamer:
- Inspiring Women in Engineering
- Clay 4-H Activity in a Box
- But… it’s cold out!
- Wacky Water Workshop Day 2
- Wacky Water Workshop Day 1
- Financing Higher Education Workshop
- National Youth Science Day- Incredible Wearables of Clay and Duval!
- STEM+Agriculture and 4-H!
- Water Quality at Camp!
- Benefits of Trusting Youth as Scientists