The time that it takes to prepare an activity for a 4-H club meeting is substantial! Let us help you out. We now have 6 boxed activity sets for you to borrow from the county office for your next 4-H meetings!
Below are the topics:
- Urban Agriculture and Agricultural Technology
- DNA and Genetic Engineering
- Poultry Technology and Selective Breeding
- Water Quality- Physical Characteristics
- Water Quality- Chemical Characteristics
- Water Quality- Biological Indicators
Exciting, right? All you need to do is:
- Email Anne Elise at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your club meeting. We may need to obtain perishable items, so suggest you notify us 1 week before picking up the activity.
- Pick up the box set from the office (allow up to 10 minutes for an activity briefing)
- Do the activity, take photos, and give us feedback on how it went!