It is our hope that you and your family are well and are staying safe. To say that these are trying times, is an understatement. However, the UF/IFAS Extension commitment to our community, clientele, and stakeholders, has not changed.
Although we have had to cancel all in-person classes and exams until further notice due to COVID-19 safety protocols, we are still assisting clientele via phone and email. We have also been working with FDACS and other partners to transition many of the pesticide and fertilizer licensing CEUs and testing, online.
Below are some resources which you may find helpful:
1. To RENEW the LCLM/LLO license, 4 CEUs are available using the following links:
2. For NEW LCLM/LLO licenses, all in-person testing is suspended until further notice.
3. To RENEW the Limited Fertilizer license, 4 CEUs are available using the following links:
4. Essential Worker Movement Letter: click here
5. Ag. Employee Exemption Letter: click here
Feel free to contact us for additional information: