Tia is a Florida-Friendly Landscaping™ Extension Agent in Orange County. She provides educational programming to help homeowners implement water conserving practices, strategies to recycle household and yard waste, and work towards more sustainable landscapes. Email her at email@example.com, join the Facebook for updates https://www.facebook.com/GardenFlorida/, and check Eventbrite for upcoming events https://www.eventbrite.com/o/ufifas-extension-orange-county-garden-florida-2904376309.
Posts by Tia Silvasy:
- Giant Milkweed – A Big Milkweed for Monarch Caterpillars
- Vermicomposting (Using Worms for Composting)
- Tree-cycle: Recycle your Fall Leaves
- Seed Saving Basics
- Are My Black Eyed Peas Ripe?
- Using Insectary Plants to Attract Pest Predators
- Easy Herbs for Central Florida
- Free Spring Fertilizing Webinar for Orange, Seminole and Volusia Counties
- Milkweed for Monarchs in Central Florida
- Drought Tolerant Plants for a Florida-Friendly Landscape – Zone 9