Who: UF/IFAS Nature Coast Biological Station
What: Discovery Days are a chance for families and individuals of all ages to get an up-close look at the animals, plants and ecosystems that make up the Nature Coast. Attendees will encounter
- Touch tanks filled with native sea life
- Native fish and turtle tanks
- Shellfish aquaculture display
- Research updates
- Other information displays
- Every Friday, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. (ends June 28)
- First and third Saturdays, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. (ends April 20)
- UF/IFAS Nature Coast Biological Station Open House, September 22, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- UF/IFAS Seahorse Key Marine Lab Open Houses, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- March 13
- March 27
- July 6
- October 19
Where: All events except for Seahorse Key Marine Lab Open Houses are held at
UF/IFAS Nature Coast Biological Station
552 1st Street
Cedar Key, FL 32625
The Seahorse Key Marine Lab is accessible by local water taxi.
Contact: Samantha Grenrock, 352-294-3307 (office), 949-735-1076 (cell), email@example.com
The mission of the University of Florida Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences is to develop knowledge relevant to agricultural, human and natural resources and to make that knowledge available to sustain and enhance the quality of human life. With more than a dozen research facilities, 67 county Extension offices, and award-winning students and faculty in the UF College of Agricultural and Life Sciences, UF/IFAS works to bring science-based solutions to the state’s agricultural and natural resources industries, and all Florida residents. Visit the UF/IFAS web site at ifas.ufl.edu and follow us on social media at @UF_IFAS.