Stand Up & Holler for UF/IFAS!
When you give to UF/IFAS, you partner with a network of faculty, students and volunteers who are creating positive and lasting change in Florida and beyond. “Stand up and holler” for the UF/IFAS program that means the most to you!
This year we have some great matching gift challenges from generous IFAS alumni and friends, supporting:
- CALS student internships with Extension faculty – matched by Jimmy & Benita Boyd
- 4-H Camps – Timpoochee, Cherry Lake, and Cloverleaf – matched by Marilyn Norman and Morris & Judy Steen
- Microbiology Students to connect with industry professionals – matched by Phil Geis
- K-12 science programs at NCBS – matched by Doug & Julie Pace
- CALS Student Philanthropy Council’s Freshman Scholarship initiative – matched by the UF/IFAS SHARE Council
- CALS classroom renovation – matched by the UF Provost
- Gibson Endowment for Geomatics – matched by Pam & Russell Hyatt
Track our progress at givingday.ufl.edu! Last year’s Giving Day funded two new scholarships, helped fund a student internship, provided funds for 4-H Camp, and kickstarted a CALS classroom renovation project in McCarty Hall. Thank you for your support, and Go Gators!