Jessica M. Ryals
Hi, I'm Jessica Ryals, Agriculture & Sustainable Food Systems Agent for UF/IFAS Extension in Collier County. I develop educational programs and resources that focus on agricultural production, farming regulations, farm enterprise planning, farm food safety, and consumer education.
Posts by Jessica M. Ryals:
- What’s an On-Farm Readiness Review (OFRR) and how can it help your small farm?
- Professional networking helps Southwest Florida farmers
- Carambola (Star Fruit) in Collier County
- Yearning to Learn about Tropical Fruit? Think JAMAS!
- Enterprise Planning: Starting Your Small Farm in Collier County
- Join us for the 2021 SWFL Small Farmer Network Meeting @ Rosy Tomorrow’s Heritage Farm
- Harvesting Longans
- 10 Tips for Healthy Backyard Chickens
- Using Tropical Fruit under the Florida Cottage Food Law
- Why Do Chickens Scratch and Peck the Ground?