Jessica M. Ryals
Jessica Ryals, Sustainable Food Systems Agent in Collier County. I develop food system educational programs that focus on small farms, food safety, consumer education and policy.
Posts by Jessica M. Ryals:
- Using Tropical Fruit under the Florida Cottage Food Law
- Why Do Chickens Scratch and Peck the Ground?
- Sunn Hemp and Cowpea as Cover Crops in Florida
- Imperfect Competition Yields Profitable Market Opportunities
- Florida’s Resilient Food System
- Workshop: Mangos and Subtropical Fruit Trees for Your Yard 2021
- ‘SWFL Fresh’ campaign encourages purchase of local food
- Free Advertising for Your Farm
- Agritourism and U-Pick Operations: Essential Services and Activities During COVID-19 Emergency Executive Order
- UF/IFAS Extension Collier County COVID-19 Update