Olivia Doyle is a graduate assistant for the UF/IFAS College of Agricultural and Life Sciences Dean's Office and a communication assistant for the UF/IFAS Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants, currently obtaining her master's degree in Agricultural Communication. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with friends and family, exploring Florida and watching Gator Football.
Posts by Olivia Doyle:
- The Invasive Alligatorweed: Alternanthera philoxeroides
- Private Pond Stewardship: The Privilege and Responsibility of Healthy Vegetation Management
- UF/IFAS CAIP Undergrad Awarded with the 2021 – John Jachetta Undergraduate Research Award from WSSA
- When is a permit needed to pull the weeds in my lakefront?
- National Invasive Species Awareness Week
- Necessity of Aquatic Plant Management
- Aquatic Plant Management Agencies
- Aquatic Plant Management Techniques
- Impacts of Invasive Plant Management Techniques
- UF/IFAS CAIP Affiliate Faculty Spotlight – Dr. Brent Sellers