Disney Food Safety Professional Internship
– Immediate hiring need
– Internships terms from June to December and January – June
– Daniel and Sleiman want this to be a learning-oriented experience; the goal is for students to develop skillsets that will help to build their resume with related industry experience and make them more competitive for future opportunities.
– Opportunity to see the food safety and occupational side of the Disney business operations
– Responsibilities and learning outcomes are related to the operational side of industry, not research
– A limited amount of company-sponsored housing may be available. Specifics discussed when offers was extended.
– GPA Requirement: 3.00 (no rounding)
To apply, visit: 625300BR : Occupational Safety & Industrial Hygiene Internships: Fall 2019 (end date of March 15th)
This will be a great opportunity for our students and college to build a partnership with Disney. We have discussed more areas for future experiential learning and collaboration. Thank you for your help in promoting this internship opportunity. Please direct any questions to Corey Graf (Graf@ufsa.ufl.edu), Daniel (Daniel.Periu@disney.com), or Sleiman (Sleiman.Geagea@disney.com).