We are excited to welcome our UF Animal Sciences (ANS) students for the 2022-2023 school year! We hope everyone had a fruitful summer and is energized for the fall semester. To our new students, welcome to the Animal Sciences Department! We can’t wait to meet you and serve as your academic advisors.
- Drop/Add for Fall 2022 is Wednesday, August 24th through Tuesday, August 30th.
- Fee Payments for Fall are due on Friday, September 2nd.
- Fall Graduating Seniors: Submit your degree application by Friday, September 16th.
- First day of Spring Advanced Registration is October 31.
- Course drop/withdrawal deadline is November 21.
- New Student Orientation is on Thursday, August 25th! From 4:30 to 5:30 PM, we will have a club tabling and refreshments and at 5:30 PM, the orientation presentation will begin. All new freshman and transfer students are encouraged to attend this event. Let us know that you are joining us here!
- Come visit with your undergraduate advisors for donuts and coffee in the ANS atrium throughout the semester! The first “Coffee Connections” will be on September 1 from 9 am to 11 am.
- CALS TailGATOR is on Sept. 17, beginning at 4:30 PM. Join ANS with food and fun before the Florida Gators take on USF! Purchase tickets here.
For more announcements, make sure to follow the Undergraduate Update on TEAMS. This TEAMS page is where all updates and announcements on advising, course updates, extracurricular opportunities, internships, jobs, housing, and scholarships, are posted.
Schedule an Advising Appointment!
We want to learn more about YOU. What did you experience this summer? What are your goals for this upcoming year? Do you have questions about your graduation plan?
Book an appointment with one of us through our booking sites (linked below). ANS students are not assigned to either of us specifically, this is up to your preference or availability.
To learn more about us, check out our blog from the spring semester, ANS Undergraduate Advising!
Find more information about the UF/IFAS Department of Animal Sciences on our website. Stay in touch with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Any questions or inquiries regarding this piece should be directed toward Savannah Linzmaier at email@example.com. Read more stories like this one here: http://blogs.ifas.ufl.edu/animalsciencesdept/.