My background is in commercial row crop farming. My education is in Plant Science from the University of Florida. My experience involves teaching high school agriculture and FFA, as well as the life sciences. I'm excited to be in agriculture extension in Suwannee County!
Posts by De Broughton:
- 2019 Suwannee Valley Peanut Harvest Field Day with Allied Industry
- Lettuce Bolting: When to harvest?
- Prospective Alternative Crops: Hemp, Barley, Carinata
- Twisted Whorl Syndrome in Corn Surfaces in North Florida
- North Florida Peanut Diagnostic Survey
- Spring Corn Planting Is Upon Us!
- Peanut Season Wrap-Up for North Florida, 2018
- Tobacco in the Suwannee Valley
- The Annual Suwannee Valley Fall Harvest Experience Kicks Off!
- Pecan Production and Fall Management Checklist