Scott Jackson serves our coastal residents, providing research based information related to artificial reefs, recreational fishing, shoreline restoration, and natural resources conservation. You can contact him by text or call 850-866-2300. B.S. Texas A&M University Wildlife and Fisheries Science M.S. Texas A&M - Corpus Christi Marine Aquaculture Proud to call the Florida Panhandle home since 2000.
Posts by Scott Jackson:
- Hurricane Michael Marine Debris Removal Project
- Exercising Outdoors
- New Artificial Reefs for Bay County
- Salt in our Yards and Landscapes
- Help for Holes, Bare Spots and Soil Erosion after Hurricane Michael
- Hurricane Michael Assistance for Charterboat Operators and Crews
- Frigid Waters: What happens when it’s Freezing Cold?
- Declaration of Fishery Resource Disaster Update for Hurricane Michael (as of November 23, 2018)
- Strategies – Avoiding Seasickness
- Abandoned Vessels: When Sailboats and Sunset Dreams become Nightmares!