Derby is the Citizenship/Leadership Coordinator for Florida 4-H. His focus areas include civic engagement, leadership development, communications, and expressive arts. He loves allowing youth to find their voice and use their power through various opportunities in 4-H. You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 352-294-2914.
Posts by sderbysale:
- Hay Bale Decorating Contest 2019
- Splitting Up Large Groups for Activities
- Cheesecake Cupcakes take Home the Giant Golden Spoon
- Suwannee County 4-H’s 12th Annual Holiday Bake-Off
- Suwannee County 4-H Member Rescues Animals from Hurricane Florence
- 2019 Suwannee Valley Youth Livestock Show and Sale
- Golden Spoon Winners for Holiday Bake-Off 2017
- The “Do” of Experiential Learning
- Don’t Just Talk About It, Experience It!
- Mastering Life Skills in 4-H