The UF/IFAS Dept. of Food & Resource Economics is hosting the 3rd Annual Florida Agricultural Policy Outlook Conference at the UF/IFAS MREC, Apopka, FL, on February 21st from 9 am – 4 pm.
You’ll be able to network with researchers, ag producers, agribusiness leaders, natural resource managers, and political leaders as well as learn about important policy issues facing Florida agribusiness and gather valuable economic insight helpful for making informed business and policy decisions.
Presentations and discussion topics include:
- Agricultural trade and global competition
- Agricultural labor
- Water supply
- Agricultural product consumer marketing research
- Agricultural legislative update
- Economic impacts of natural disasters on agriculture
- Economic opportunities and threats facing Florida agriculture