Savanna is a Regional Specialized Extension Agent based in Cedar Key, FL at the UF/IFAS Nature Coast Biological Station. She specializes in coastal marine ecosystems, especially seagrass meadows. Her extension programs focus on sustainable coastal tourism, habitat restoration and enhancement, and coastal literacy and stewardship. Contact her at savanna.barry(at)ufl(dot)edu
Posts by Savanna Barry:
- Water quality monitoring commences in the newly established Nature Coast Aquatic Preserve
- Learn how to restore marine habitats
- Donor marsh at Duke Energy Mariculture Center making donations!
- Living Shorelines for Marine Contractors – Virtual Course this Month!!
- Baked Seatrout with Pesto Pine Nut Topping: Florida Seafood at your Fingertips LIVE!
- 2020 Cedar Key Coastal Cleanup Results
- Join the 2020 International Coastal Cleanup in Cedar Key
- Catch the Nature Coast Currents
- If you build it, oysters will come
- Coastal job available: Oyster reef monitoring technician