I am the Environmental Horticulture Agent for UF/IFAS, Monroe County Extension Service. Feel free to contact me if you have any landscaping or gardening questions in the Florida Keys.
Posts by Michelle Leonard-Mularz:
- The Ways Insects Benefit Our Yards
- A Changing Landscape in Subterranean Termite Control
- Eulophia graminea in the Keys
- New Snail Pest in Miami-Dade County
- Termite Swarms
- Everglades Tomato-A Summer Tomato for the Keys
- Roselle, The Florida Cranberry
- This Thanksgiving: Waste Not!
- Florida Keys Plant Clinics
- Gardeners Beware! Milkweed Toxicity