What's Happening Around Florida

Home ยป Tag: Erin Harlow

Tag: Erin Harlow

Which Pesticide License Do I Need?

Avatar photo
September 9, 2021

The United States Environmental Protection Agency requires individuals wishing to purchase or use Restricted Use Pesticides (RUP) be properly licensed/certified. States then carry out those plans through approved certification and training plans. ... READ MORE

Category: Agribusiness, Agriculture, Farm Management, Home Landscapes, Pests & Disease, Pests & Disease
Tags: Brett Bultemeier, Erin Harlow, Pesticide Information Office, Pesticide Licenses, Pesticides, Restricted Use Product

Subscribe For More Great Content

IFAS Blogs Categories