Posts by Lee Thrasher:
- UF researchers publish article identifying important habitat characteristics for the rare, imperiled Gulf Coast Solitary Bee and its floral host Coastalplain Honeycombhead.
- UF Researchers identify structural diversity hot spots in the southern United States
- University of Florida Graduate Student Wins Award at the 73rd Annual Southern Weed Science Society Meeting
- University of Florida Graduate Student, Joseph Iboyi places 2nd in San Antonio American Society of Agronomy Meeting
- West Florida REC Farm Manager, Greg Kimmons Awarded Santa Rosa County Friend of Agriculture Award